Rotational Banner

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Apparently, Black isn't quite dark enough

A week ago, I mentioned that I was very happy with this tail light blackout kit that I'd bought from The Camaro Decal Store. However, apparently I didn't think my car was dark enough lol. So this week, in the mail, I recieved a set of blackouts for my side markers on the car. For those of you who ask the question, "why even bother getting a blackout kit?"
I say, "why not?"
The fact of the matter is, the Camaro is a nice looking car, so why not make it nicer? If you have seen some of my previous pictures, you would, and SHOULD agree that Black and Chrome hints have a very nice visual contrast. In that sense, blacking out anything that isn't black or chrome should make perfect sense. I've asked people what they think of my blackouts. The guys think they look sleek, and cool, because lets face it, you can't go wrong with black. The girls like the blackouts too... but not for the same reason. They like the perforation on the blackouts, because it lets "shiney" reflections and light go through. Not quite the point of the blackouts, but I'll accept comments of any sort lol, Ladies ;). Here are some pictures of the new blackouts, funny thing is, I had to circle the areas of the blackouts for a clearer picture.
Yeah, you're probably bored of me talking about the same product over and over huh? Well, I won't ramble on much longer. However, I will say this, if you own a Camaro, I'd suggest you click the link to The Camaro Decal Store. Very good products for bargaining prices. Also, excellent customer service, if you have any questions about the products, speak directly to Reggie. I haven't dealt with such a good salesman in a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave questions or comments!