Rotational Banner

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Introduction

Allow me to formally introduce myself. My name is Jagan, and this blog will be updates of my 2010 Camaro. A little history, my first car was a 2008 Nissan Versa. I bought it because it was small, fuel efficient, and cheap. However, the Versa was just a driving tool for me, bringing me from point A to point B. The Versa had a 1.2L Engine, with a rated 126HP. Now where I live, there a lots of steep hills, and the little car was having a hard time climbing them.

Since 2009, I had been making more money, and have wanted to buy a new car. I had thought about many cars I may have wanted: Subaru 2010 STI, Mazda RX-8, and even a Ford Focus at one point.
Then came the night of March 23rd, 2010. I was working from home, and I felt like watching a movie in the background. For some reason, I put on Transformers. My brother was with me at the time and he has always been into cars, more than I at the time, and he asked me, "Hey, I wonder how much Bumble Bee costs".

I had never thought of that before... I liked the car when it first released in theaters, but I had never kept up to date with the car, so I wasn't sure if the car was still just a concept or not.

I looked online for Camaro Prices. Much to my suprise, the Camaro was being sold now! I looked at the base price, a very affordable $26,000. From then, I was hooked... I had to have the Camaro. Long story short, on April 6th, 2010, I brought home my 2010 Chevrolet Camaro. Black 1LT trim, Automatic with connectivity package. Featuring a Direct Injection V6 engine, the LLT... also found on Cadillac CTS. Rated at 312 Horse Power and 273 lbs-ft Torque. Weight of the car just about gets to 3800lbs. A pretty heavy car, but man is it a head turner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave questions or comments!