Rotational Banner

Monday, July 26, 2010

Just good marketing

I posted about sequential lights a couple of days ago. I've since then e-mailed the company that I was very happy with their product and that their product was featured on my blog. They then asked me to send them a picture of my car so they can feature it on their customer's cars page.
Needless to say, they really appreciate their customers, I believe they post ALL of their customer's cars. So if you want to check out their customer car gallery, be prepared to look at 1000+ magnificent cars. In addition, I appreciate Web Electric for adding a link to my blog on their website. Thanks L!
So if you are interested in learning more about Web Electric products, stop by and have a look around.
Their customer service is excellent, and I really love my sequentials. Way to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave questions or comments!