Rotational Banner

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Another Stillen Feature

Well, it was bound to happen. Prior to my splitter install, I had no luck finding anyone with a splitter on the 2010 V6 Camaro. Now, after my splitter install, I am proud to say I have gotten a couple of people hooked on the splitter look. Today, I would like to feature Chris's 2010 Chevrolet Camaro LS. I have to say, he did a very good job on the install, and the car looks fantastic!
The car looks like a million bucks! The white and black mixed together are a deadly combination.

Chris explained his install to me, and it seemed that my splitter install was made more complicated than it had to be. Chris did not have to remove his bumper, he just got the car on ramps and worked away there. There were also no adhesive issues with his splitter, perhaps Stillen realized they had to use stronger tape? LOL =D

Well, I am glad my car was the guinea pig, and hope more people get the splitters! Here are some of the other pictures Chris has kindly sent me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave questions or comments!