Rotational Banner

Friday, September 24, 2010

Care package!

A couple of weeks ago, I was taking some photos for Stillen. They had wanted some photos of their V6 Camaro Splitter products on actual cars, so Josh from Stillen asked me to snap a few quick pics for them to use. He told me he would give me a $25 gift card in return for my troubles. Frankly I don't work on my car, write on my blog, or make youtube videos for profit. I do it because I love to do it. Therefore, I told Josh that I'd take the pictures for free. However, he insisted on giving me something in return, so I asked for a Stillen t-shirt instead of a gift card.
Well, as promised Josh sent me some goodies in the mail! I like the t-shirt! Too bad it wasn't a Camaro printed on the back of the shirt lol, but hey, it's a gift, and I love it. It took about a week for the package to get here, and frankly I wasn't even sure it was coming, so I was very excited when the package arrived in the mail. Everytime I get a package at the door, it feels like Christmas morning. Anyway, as I have said, Josh sent goodies!
Why didn't I think of a hat? Well, thanks for the hat too Josh! The cap is a bit bigger than my head size, but it is still wearable. I went to the bank today, and the teller asked me if I was a big racing fan. I was kind of shocked and confused at why he had asked, and before I could answer he pointed to my hat. We talked for a bit, and he told me he used to drive a Mustang GT, and I told him that I drive the Camaro. It's funny how conversations can be started just by the clothing apparel you wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave questions or comments!