Rotational Banner

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Meet and Cruise, part 2

I have finally finished compiling all of the footage from the cruise. There was approximately 2.5 GBs of video I had to edit. Total combined video length was well over 50 minutes of un-cut footage, but only around 10% of that had actually involved seeing Camaros, Firebirds, or Trans Ams. Therefore, I had to trim most of the "fat" out, either by speeding up some footage, or totally fading them out. Well, enough talk about me editing this video, here it is =D


 

The cruise itself was very fun actually. However, if I had to choose between the meet and the cruise, I would have to say I'd prefered the meet. The cruise was mainly on the highway, so when the traffic was minimal, the members of the cruise took turns over taking each other. As you have seen in the video, the drive felt smooth, and almost in rhythm. I had imagined the cruise would have been hard to manage, considering we had around 30 cars in a line, but it turned out pretty well organized. We drove around an hour and had a total of 3-4 stops, and we took that opportunity to enjoy the scenery, chat, and take more pictures. Near the end of the day, people started to head home. A couple of cars continued the journey later on, at that point, I had left, so I have no documentation of that journey. However, I have seen some pictures from other members, and it looked like a lot of fun. Overall, this was my first Camaro meet and cruise, and I really enjoyed it. The weather was perfect, and it couldn't have gotten any better. I hope the meet next year will be even bigger and better.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave questions or comments!