Rotational Banner

Monday, March 21, 2011

Going Pro, being a Hero

A couple of days ago, my GoPro HD Hero camera came in the mail. I've been trying to get used to it, so when I amp up the Spades V6 youtube channel, I'll know what I'm doing. Off the bat, the camera is super compact, and very impressive for such a small device. Frame rates, Angle of View, and Image quality are all top notch.

Yesterday, my family and I went to the local Auto Mall and checked out some cars. I used this time to try out the camera. Got a couple of pictures here to share with you all.











Whether you are a Camaro lover or not, who could deny the beauty of expensive cars? I had a good time, and fun experimenting with the camera.

Anyway, I haven't had time to really update any substantial Camaro posts these days; all in due time though.

I have a couple of things on my list I will be working on soon. I have to do an oil change, tune a friend's Camaro, wash my car, and apply my Grand Sport Stripes. All of which, I will be video documenting. In other news, I am expecting two more packages in the mail. Kenji from B&M Racing, has contacted me and told me that their prototype paddle shifter paddles have been successfully made, and he is sending them out to me for my thoughts and review. While the other package is a secret... only a select people I trust know what it is. I can tell you right now, some people will hate me for it, and some will love me for it. You'll have to stay tuned to find out. =D

If you haven't already joined the Spades V6 Facebook page, or subscribed to the Spades V6 Youtube channel, please do, and you'll be getting any updates I shout out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave questions or comments!