Rotational Banner

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Heart's out to Japan

Yeah, a bit late on my end, but do to the recent Japan Tsunami and Earthquake incident, I can't help but think a lot. The incident has caused all the headlines around the world to be plastered with stories of this disaster. However, with this still being an automotive blog, I'll get to the point. I just needed to say, even though we are fortunate enough to be driving our cars, modding, and reading this blog, you are in our minds, people of Japan.

Now, if you want to help, you can always donate money to any relief organizations, but as everyone knows, the 'economy' is a global one. With this disaster, Japan has lost many lives, businesses, and obviously money. This will lead us into a few years of financial imbalance. With this, I say, "You want to help Japan? Buy a brand new car."

See what I did there? I made this into a car related post. No, but seriously, if we continue to spend money, it will make the world a better place. More money being spent means, more opportunities for jobs, etc... but what the heck am I telling you this for? This is Eco. 101.

Two main points I want to personally make. Doesn't matter where you live, some natural disaster can strike at anytime. Everything you own, may be lost... so why are you working so hard? Saving so much money? Spend it! Spend it on yourself, your loved ones, I don't care! DO WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY, RIGHT NOW! Seize the moment, life is so precious, money is just paper. I am personally considering buying another car, JUST because of this tragedy. Selfish? Maybe. But if I'm spending, believe me, it's going to help Japan. Money travels around the world you know.

Okay guys, I'm half joking here... obviously don't dump all of your money into cars just because the world might end tomorrow. I am especially talking to the teenagers reading this blog lol. I know what it's like to dump all of your savings into your car, don't use this blog post as an excuse to Mom and Dad. =p

Anyway, just something to think about. Pray for people around the world tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave questions or comments!