Rotational Banner

Friday, April 1, 2011

Hurst Paddle Shifter Prototype Review

 

There you go guys. The full scoop on the Hurst Paddle Shifters. Sorry for the super long video, although I think it was fully necessary for you guys to see as much as possible before deciding on buying this product.
I have mentioned this in the video description, but I shall say it again here: When I say "Flimsy" it does not mean cheap or easily breakable, I just simply meant it is flexible. =)
Some things I've noticed while driving since the installation, I had a hard time accessing the DIC controls on the signal stalk. I mean, it's no big deal, but little things like that would make you wish the design was different. However, I fully understand that this isn't Hurst's fault. The root of the problem is GM's design, leaving us very little room to improve on the stock setup.

For those of you who want to know the process, please feel free to read the Post Sema Show post. This, I feel, gives you guys more background knowledge, and what I had to do to get this opportunity.

THANK YOU KENJI! THANK YOU B&M RACING! THANK YOU HURST SHIFTERS!

3 comments:

  1. WOW very involved review! Not liking the exposed screws, but it might be possible to use a set of flat heads. I agree it would be better if the clearances were a bit better, but I'm still game! Price? When available? Do they need another tester?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't believe they are looking for anymore testers. Otherwise I believe they would have asked for help from the Community.

    Also, no price on the unit, but I will notify all of you guys when I know. =D

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave questions or comments!