Rotational Banner

Friday, April 15, 2011

Papa's got Swag

Well, one of my biggest achievements to date has come and gone: Reviewing and taking part in a product from a company as big as B&M Racing and Hurst Shifters.

I thank Kenji, and the rest of the team from the bottom of my heart for this opportunity.

To show me their appreciation, they sent me a hat and a T-shirt. Check it out =D




Awesome! Now I have a T-shirt and hat from Stillen, and a set from Hurst. This will become a thing now, I'll be sure to collect clothing from brands of aftermarket car parts. lol.

Anyway, it has been a blast. Doing these reviews, and helping you guys decide what to buy or not has become something I like doing. Hopefully there will be more opportunities like this in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave questions or comments!