Rotational Banner

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Information Overdrive

It's been busy lately, and my packages purchased during the month have all arrived on the same day.

Seatbelt Pads from Hong Kong purchased on eBay.

Squash scented air freshner also from Hong Kong purchased on eBay. I needed this because of the odor the previous owner had left in the car.

A Zoom H1 portable microphone with an Audio-Technica Lavalier microphone. This is just a small investment for the show, so you guys won't have to listen to the GoPro's crappy mic quality.

Other than my packages arriving, two of my best friends decided to stop by to chat and hang out. I took this opportunity to take some videos, and pictures of all of our cars on my driveway.

2010 Subaru Impreza STI, 2009 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart, 2006 Subaru Impreza WRX STI, and a 99 Honda Prelude. Pretty cool line up of cars, I just wished my driveway could fit more. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave questions or comments!