Rotational Banner

Friday, July 22, 2011

MZ Promo Trailer



This is a promotional trailer that I made over the past couple of days. I've been trying to establish more viewers, creating better content and videos. It's been hard since I've changed over to the STI though. However, I've turned over a new leaf and I'm approaching Machine Zealots a bit differently than SpadesV6. I've been aggressively contacting companies for sponsorships, most of them are nice enough to actually reply my e-mails, lol. However, other than that, nothing substantial has taken place... yet. However, one company and I are in the works of bringing a brand new, never before released product into the Subaru community. If my old Camaro readers are reading this, you would know this company quite well, since I've praised their products. Hopefully the package will come in the mail in a week or two. More updates on this later.

As of now, I am in the works of editing more videos, and will be online in the weeks to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave questions or comments!