Rotational Banner

Friday, March 16, 2012

Back to Gold

The Subaru Impreza WRX STI, a magnificent creation, a car that I've dreamt of owning for nearly a decade. The tales of this torque monster have been told many times over, all around the world. The beast tackles some of Mother Nature's harshest terrains and weather conditions. Whether it's on dirt, gravel, snow, or tarmac, you can be sure that there are stories to tell.


The STI has proved itself to me during the time I've owned it. It has not let me down once. It saved PuYang and I when we had our near car accident a few months back. During a midnight snow storm, I'd successfully drove my friend home, and got back home safely while some other cars began to slip and slide. On the dry days, it had an opportunity to make every single passenger I drove yell in excitement as the boost kicked in. When it's not moving, I smile as I leave the car, and smile again as I approach it. It's not a Ferrari, but that's why I love it so much more. It draws attention, and at the same time, it doesn't.

Well the time had come that I reverted the STI back to its heritage, unleashing the beast to its full potential with those 10 spoke Gold BBS Wheels with the extremely sticky Bridgestone Potenza RE070s.


I'm sure some of you can't wait to see some more driving videos huh? I know, I've been itching to spend time under some sunlight with this bad boy. More to come later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave questions or comments!