Rotational Banner

Saturday, March 24, 2012

RevScene Spring Meet 2012




It's been a couple of days since Machine Zealots was at the car meet, but this video was by far the largest thing I've ever had to render. There was a total of 97 clips of video to edit, and the effects I used for this video was way too heavy. It took my computers a total of 50 hours to finish the render! I'm not sure if I'll ever do that again. Basically what I did for the entire film was liquid slow motion every shot, and also added a pseudo HDR effect with bloom. This made my computer render out an average of 15 seconds per frame.

Anyway, I am glad that the nightmare is over, and the video turned out pretty good.

There is also an annual summer meet as well. I've heard that the summer meets have even more cars! That will be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave questions or comments!