Rotational Banner

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Winter is coming


This year has been the most productive Machine Zealots' year yet. We've attended many auto shows, and for the first time, took the STI out to autocross. I've personally learned a lot about the car, mostly driving techniques, but there is still so much more to learn. However, now that summer has come to a close, it's time to learn about the car in another set of shoes. Before swapping to the winter wheels though, I took the time to thoroughly wash and clean them.


Although the water was freezing cold, I felt that it was worth the extra effort to clean these wheels while they were off. These tires are so soft compared to the Bridgestone Potenza RE070s, everything feels less responsive. However, these soft tires make it a much easier daily driver. To be honest, I actually miss these silver BBS wheels!


There was barely any snow last year, but I hope this winter will be filled with snow everywhere. I really want to drive the STI in fresh snow. I also really want to find some snow filled mountain roads to drive and practice on, like those insane snow touge events they hold in Japan!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave questions or comments!